I Was A Toxic Zombie!

Body permeated by toxicity, cells protesting... the horror, the horror …

I’d quit artificial sweeteners years ago, when I gave up cola and such – or so I thought.  In retrospect I find that a form of aspartame was in my magnesium supplement, the brand that I took twice daily for 12 years. I’m in week 3 of detox now.

The well-known nutritional supplement company repeatedly changed their product labels. I think that many companies were/are masking ingredients in their products to make them seem warm and fuzzy (Oooh, what CUTE toxicity! Aww…).

I always check product labels, but somehow this one got past me. For years, the supplement should have been clearly categorized as “Magnesium Aspartate” on the front of the bottle but it wasn’t. The company occasionally changed/re-worded the ingredient label. Last month I noticed “Aspartic Acid” listed in the ingredients (added in 2003 the company says).

Aha! This would explain the mysterious brain fog, chronic pain, insomnia, fatigue, depression etc etc. What a mindf**k!

I’m now looking at legal remedies - I am not hopeful.

I’ve been away from my blogs for a while – I’d like to thank those of you who are in my network, and who email me at afbattershell @ g mail dot com. I plan to spend time blogging, once again.